HITS Desert Horse Park is Open to the Public. Spectators welcome!
Catch a glimpse of equestrian stars at HITS Horse Shows 2017
Location: HITS Desert Horse Park | 85-555 Airport Boulevard, Thermal, California 92274
Schedule: Tuesday – Sunday | 8 am to 4 pm
Grand Prix events take place at approximately 2 pm every Sunday, as well as select Thursdays and Fridays.
Admission: No admission charge Wednesday through Saturday. On Sunday, General Admission tickets are $5. Children 12 and under are free.
General Admission is $10 for the $100,000 Longines FEI World Cup™ Qualifier, Saturday, February 11, and the AIG Million on Sunday, March 19; Children 12 and under free. General Admission tickets will be available at the gate the day of the event.
DC I: January 17-22
- $50,000 Grand Prix | Sunday, January 22
DC II: January 24-29
- $50,000 Grand Prix | Sunday, January 29
DC III: January 31 - February 5
- $50,000 Grand Prix | Sunday, February 5
DC IV : February 7-12
- $100,000 Longines FEI World Cup™ Qualifier | Saturday, February 11, 3 pm
- $25,000 Smartpak Open Prix | Sunday, February 12
Off-Week: February 14-19
DC V: February 21-26
- $50,000 Grand Prix | Sunday, February 26
DC VI: February 28 - March 5
- $50,000 Grand Prix | Sunday, March 5
DC VII: March 7-12
- $50,000 Grand Prix | Sunday, March 12
DC VIII: March 14-19
- AIG $1 Million Grand Prix - Sunday, March 19