The Easiest Way To Submit Vaccinations?
HITS now accepts EVetcertificate!
SAUGERTIES, NY (July 2, 2014) - Biosecurity is more than a buzz word. It’s a set of preventive measures designed to reduce the risks for introduction and transmission of an infectious disease agent. ElectronicVet’s EVetcertificate has taken that prevention and gone digital.
"We are very excited about working with HITS on the launch of our EVetcertificate," said Barb Blasko of Electronic Vet. "We provide a unique solution to the challenges regarding bio security and protecting your horse's health!"
EVetcertificate is the easiest, most accurate and secure method of tracking and reporting your horse’s health. HITS Horse Shows now proudly accepts EVetcertificates, so you can concentrate on your next class, not paperwork.
Why you should choose EVetcertificate:
- Individualized immunization records/results including all prior vaccines and results
- Horses accurately identified by markings, descriptions, photos and ID numbers
- Easily accessed, yet secure database
- Customized certificates for each show
- Accepted by all certified veterinarians
- Horse’s records follow it regardless of owner or name change – avoiding duplicate vaccinations
For more information on EVetcertificate, visit electronicvet.com.
"EVetcertificate allows me to keep all of my horses immunizations organized and in one place. No matter where I am showing, I know I can find records for any horse."
Over the last two years, outbreaks of equine infections have risen dramatically. Prompted by the introduction of HITS’ Health Requirements, horse show managers across the country are now being proactive in dealing with the issue of horse health and contagion. Electronic Vet has effectively joined those efforts with user-friendly technology, welcoming vaccination records to the 21st century.